Tarot and Psychic Merchant Account
A psychic merchant account is essential for anyone running an online business in this unique industry. With occult services like fortune-telling and psychic readings, certain banks consider the industry high risk. Nonetheless, the demand for foreknowledge and insight into the unknown is rising.
Psychic readers can freelance their skills from large companies and platforms to audiences worldwide. And there is plenty of room to expand in the industry. Moreover, each fortune teller has different techniques and specialty services that keep their products niche.
Ready to accept payments anytime, anywhere?
Payment Processing For Tarot Cards
Tarot card payment processing is modern technology, but the cards have existed since the mid 14th century. The practice involves a deck of cards with different pictures and meanings associated with them. During the process, the tarot card reader guides the process and helps the customer understand the message.
The online tarot card merchant practices in much the same way. One significant difference is the person doesn’t have to be there in person. With this critical step forward, clairvoyants, mediums, and fortune-tellers can reach new customers and drastically grow their practice.
Horoscope Merchants and Astrological Businesses
In a related field, horoscope merchants continue to thrive in the field of star-guided messages. A modern resurgence of metaphysical and horoscope beliefs is paving the way for new business ideas and innovative prediction-based services. “What’s your sign?” is a classic quip with a more loaded discussion topic than ever before.
People worldwide have looked to the stars with questions, and some businesses claim to have the answers. From astrological books to daily horoscope publications, there is a vast range of information on these star formations and their meaning for each person.
How To Apply For A Psychic Merchant Account
Psychic payment processing is very straightforward. Follow these steps, and you’ll be on your way to opening a merchant account for your company.
- Find High Risk Payment Processor – Signature Payments, for example, knows the fastest way to get you approved.
- Fill Out Form – Share your email, and a Sales Team member will contact you to help you with the next steps.
- Merchant Application – The merchant application collects details about your business. From your projected sales volume to the company’s owners, it’s a comprehensive document bank will use to underwrite your account.
- Underwriting – The bank looks at your files and underwrites your account. This allows you to have a custom solution for your business.
- Approval – After the bank sends your contract and additional documents, sign them, and you’ll be approved for payment processing.
Why Are Psychic Services High Risk?
Like many high risk businesses, psychic services have brand associations that may be hard to reconcile. Maybe it’s superstition, but certain banks are reluctant to board certain businesses that deal with psychic services.
One reason may be the difficulty that comes along with a service based on prediction. If a client doesn’t like their reading or events pan out differently than expected, they may try to submit a chargeback. Too many chargebacks and banks shut down your merchant account.
Psychic Payment Processing
High risk processors like Signature Payments have the ability to get you up and running with credit card solutions for your psychic business. We have higher chargeback thresholds than mainstream merchant account providers. Moreover, our partner resources can help you monitor chargebacks and detect fraud before customers make online transactions.
Additionally, within these tarot, astrological, and psychic fields, there are common issues that similar businesses experience.
- Early Stages or Startups – New businesses often run with few owners who have their plates full of different tasks. With busy schedules, it’s sometimes challenging to take on new customers and handle the request existing ones make. If complaints, bad reviews, or customers ask questions about a product, a new business may struggle to keep up.
- Claims and Fortunes – Customers aren’t always happy with what they hear. They may initiate a chargeback if they don’t like the service or have a bad experience. You’ll struggle to create a secure revenue stream with too many chargebacks or refunds.
- Processing History – New businesses have little or no sales history that they can show the bank. If you’ve been operating for a long time, you can share your financial details with the bank, which will more likely approve your psychic merchant account.
How To Find The Right Payment Processor For Your Online Gambling Merchant AccountDec 4, 2023 | High Risk, Payments With the increasing popularity of online gambling, it's now easier than ever to set up a merchant account and get your business off the ground. However, while many payment processors offer…
Understanding Keyed Transactions With Signature PaymentsDec 4, 2023 | Payments Two primary transaction types exist when handling credit card information: swiped and keyed transactions. While swiped transactions are a more prevalent form of credit card transactions, keyed in transactions play a crucial role in the payment process. In this article,…
When WooCommerce Drops Your Merchant AccountDec 4, 2023 | Payments Sometimes an aggregate high risk merchant account, like WooCommerce, will kick you off of their platform or freeze your account. Understandably, it can be confusing as to what to do next. In this article, we explain where to turn when your…
How To Quickly Set Up Payment Processing For Your Adult Entertainment BusinessDec 1, 2023 | Payments If you're in the adult entertainment industry, getting your payment processing account set up can be tricky and time-consuming. But with the proper techniques and strategies, it doesn't have to be! In this article,…
How Blockchain Technology is Revolutionizing the Payment IndustryDec 1, 2023 | Payments Blockchain technology has the potential to transform many industries, and one area that is already experiencing significant change is the payment industry. Blockchain technology is a decentralized ledger that allows for secure and transparent transactions without the need…
Contactless Payments: Why They’re Here To Stay And How To Use ThemNov 29, 2023 | Payments Contactless payments are becoming increasingly popular as the world shifts towards a more digital-oriented way of life. This article will explore why contactless payments are here to stay and how you can take advantage…
Visa and Mastercard Pause on Categorizing Gun Shop PurchasesNov 29, 2023 | Payments In recent years, there has been a growing movement to track gun purchases and categorize them as high-risk transactions. Visa and Mastercard were at the forefront of this movement, announcing their intention to start tagging purchases at…
When Authorize.net Drops Your High Risk Merchant AccountNov 27, 2023 | High Risk Where To Turn When Authorize.net Drops Your High Risk Merchant Account An Authorize.net high risk merchant account is custom-made for companies in unique businesses. This means, if they freeze your account, you’ll need to find a fast…
How The Next Generation Of Credit Card Experiences Will Respond To Market ChangesNov 24, 2023 | Payments In this digital age, how we handle our finances is changing rapidly. From contactless payments to rewards and loyalty programs, there are more credit card experiences than ever before. This article will explore…